Have you been putting off working on your small business website? Do you want to make your website better, but you’re not really sure how? Do you learn better in-person, with hands-on instruction?
I would love to have you join me in May for The Website Workshop! We’ll spend 3 days together in a small group and you’ll walk away with a better website.
Here’s all the info…
What You’ll Learn
The website workshop is a small, all-inclusive, “working” workshop designed to help rural and small-town female entrepreneurs make the websites they have right now better for their small businesses.
- How to develop content for your website that appeals to your ideal customer
- How to confidently tell your small business story on your website
- How to create visual consistency and synergy between your online and offline small business brand
- How to engage visitors on any page of your website
- How to improve your existing website for search engine optimization (SEO)
- How to read and understand your website analytics and make improvements based on real data
- One attendee seat to the workshop (maximum of eight attendees)
- 3-nights (May 16-18) – attendees will each have their own bed in a shared room
- All meals, including group meals out
- The Website Workshop workbook
- One-on-one website audit with Liz prior the workshop
Who You Get To Learn From
Liz Langford-Cobo: I’ll be your primary instructor and host of The Website Workshop. I have more than 20 years of experience in website design, graphic design and multimedia production.
But, it’s not just me you’ll get to learn from. I’m bringing two other small business entrepreneurs with me to help you build a better website!
What You’ll Go Home With
- Confidence you can manage your website without the need for a designer/manager for every update
- A better website including an improved Homepage and About page
- Understanding of how to read and use your website data
- Understanding of SEO and how to optimize your site
- Six-month growth plan for your site
- Clear brand voice for your website
- New friends to share ideas with!
Ready to Reserve Your Spot Today?
We couldn’t be more excited to welcome you to the retreat. Simply register here and you’ll receive a confirmation email shortly following your submission.
The Website Workshop is Coming to Waco, Texas in May 2023!
November 3, 2022